The (Un)official write anything you want page

Only 400k in the U.S., North Alabama only got 45. Huntsville's Best Buy got 32, one of our Wal-Marts got 10, etc...

My friend gave me 150 bucks to camp out with him for one, he's got some scheme going. :lol:

Only 400k in the U.S., North Alabama only got 45. Huntsville's Best Buy got 32, one of our Wal-Marts got 10, etc...

My friend gave me 150 bucks to camp out with him for one, he's got some scheme going. :lol:

WTF, why don't those douchebags produce more of those fuckers so that people dont end up getting robbed and trampled. Ah whatever, I don't even care.

My niece wants one for Christmas, I told her I'd buy her a Wii and she stared at me then walked away. Wtf

The next shipment isn't supposed to be until April either. But everyone's selling theirs on eBay for profit, so yeah.

Just saw the first stop on the Blackest of the Black tour. Well, I skipped the first three bands and saw Lacuna Coil and Danzig. The sound was consistently terrible, Lacuna Coil were boring, Kenny Hickey fucked up a bunch of times, and I swear Danzig has trouble remembering lyrics. But it was still amazing.

haha people got robbed for theirn PS3s? That's crazy. I yearn for the golden days of yore when people had to do stuff like A JOB (and black people were still slaves j/k)

argg slow night here :/ it's Saturday, don't you know you're supposed to be at home in front of your pc??? :cry: i need a hobby, bad.

holy crap. I just dropped about a 10 inch turd with a bunch of turdlets, so im thinking about 13inches total. Thats a good feeling.

poolpartyqz7.jpg