The (Un)official write anything you want page

When I took driviers ed my teacher said that " If you dont pass Ill give you your money back" Well he didnt teach us how to parallel park, because he said we didnt need to know how because they dont test on it anymore.. Guess why I failed my test? I didnt get my money back.

Damn It cant believe that was eight years ago.

Just got:

TSdrawingdownthemoon.jpg

Where the fuck did you get this?

@J.: so when the baby arrives, we'll either see much much less of you OR your post rate will increase by 200%, as did mine. But nothing and I mean NOTHING will be the same. Have sex as often as possible because after the baby? It's OVER, OVER I TELL YOU!!!!

*puts head down and sobs*

Well a month later I went back had a different instructor and immediately started talking about football. He was a huge Browns fan. I just happen to catch that game and I was like damn yeah did you see that catch that ( cant remember the name) made. Blah Blah Blah, well he put down his pen in the begginning and never picked it back up. Thats it, nothing special.

I like Paydays better. They dont make me feel as sick. But Snickers rock hard.

My dart team is in first place right now. If we win the next two matches by pretty substaintial amounts we will get a first place plaque( sp?) . Sweet huh?? I had to be team capatin last week because our normal captain was gone. We won by 25 points, the biggest win in the league all year. Oh yeah baby. Give me my plaque.

I wasnt that good at first but I got tired of not winning so I have won 9 or 10 outta my last 12 matches. No more am I the weak link. Well for now anyway. Okay Im done being dumb now.

1. Out of Ulvers entire discography, the one song that gets stuck in my head the most is 'waltz of king karl' off of Svidd Neger.... go figure

2. jeff buckley's voice is godly.

3. fuck academic advisors, they're scum of the earth.