The (Un)official write anything you want page

You know in hindsight of looking at what Guthrum qouted me as saying I feel like I mdae things only harder for myself. Its " Except" isnt it? Damn it.

Stupid english language, and phonics, and shit.

Okay so I would try anything once except gay sex.

Damn you Guthrum.

You should hook up with Man as Robot for some piss and scat fetish action then.

haha.

Speaking of shit... don't you hate it when you're focusing on something and trying to block out something thats distracting nearby and a shit sneaks up on you and you've suddenly got to run for the bathroom at lightspeed to keep your gaunch clean?

edit:

Hooked on Phonics

Ill skip the fetish action and yes i do hate it when shits sneak up on me. Its almost like a ninja sneaking up on you to cut your throat.............except its inside you. I guess you could call it a colon ninja. Sometimes the ninja gets me.

thats awful. :mad:

Yeah, it's horrible.

Speaking of shit... don't you hate it when you're focusing on something and trying to block out something thats distracting nearby and a shit sneaks up on you and you've suddenly got to run for the bathroom at lightspeed to keep your gaunch clean?

It's the worse when you JUST get out of the shower and it hits you. Ruins the whole clean thing.

You know in hindsight of looking at what Guthrum qouted me as saying I feel like I mdae things only harder for myself. Its " Except" isnt it? Damn it.

Okay so I would try anything once except gay sex.

Damn you Guthrum.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

now how do i cash in on the panic that will ensue when people will start putting money under their pillows[/QUOTE]

Become a pillow troll. ..........Thats what I did.