The (Un)official write anything you want page

How can someone give me negitive on my rep for saying what I want on a whrite what I want thread? What A Puss!!!!

I'm not posting on UM anymore.

If you guys really think I never talk about the music (which I do...more than some of you) and want to stick with the idea that since I'm a woman I dont' care about music and all I want to do here is talk about penis and vagina then fuck you. What you guys said really hurt me, even Erik's although it was absolute garbage and he has the most disjointed image of me, due to what his buddies say about me in RC.

I'm not coming back anytime soon unless it's agreed that I contribute here. I'm not going to be the joke of the fucking forum. Bye.

:lol:

She never fails to point out she's a woman.

Shes a woman. I thought he just worked in the Broadway Musical of Hair. That would explain the stupid glasses and hair in her pic.

Half the time Im the joke of the forum. i got over it.

Oh yeah my pants are very warm. Better than gay sex thats for sure. Bastards.

Krig, I listened to the game last night. There were supposedly 1,000 people in the arena. You shoulda gone

haha, it was nasty as fuck outside.

im home today, and im eating leftover chicken and brocolli and cheese soup.

oh, and the Blues need to fire their coach. they have solid players but they need fucking coached!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmm, I dunno. Didn't they score like 1 goal in three games or something? They do have a decent team though - better than their record shows, anyway. They only lost by one goal to the Preds last night - no thanks to Legace.

Reactions: Night Mare
Yar Doom, there be some nice Trouble videos put up in the last few days. Some stuff from the (second) s/t (if you still count Psalm 9 as the s/t), stuff from Manic Frustration and some recent live stuff.

christmas.jpg