The (Un)official write anything you want page

You guys are debating over naked chicks. So what you are telling me is that if any of them were standing in front of you saving " Fuck Me Hard" youd be like "oh no i cant your left boob looks funny?? " Once the penis gets hard its over............. No really Im already done.

yes, I don't feel like fucking something I'd identify as "beef flaps" that smells like the fish plant I used to work in and probably has just as many nasty critters crawling around. if you don't mind your dick rotting and falling off, or getting little crustacean visitors, then all the power to you, they're all yours. Some people have standards. Some people would fuck a sheep if they were desperate.

Those chicks are quite ghastly. Like I said, "washed up"... or perhaps "amateur" is more appropriate. You don't see me playing pro hockey do you? In the same manner, modeling should be left to the Adriana Limas of the world and not skanks. And for that matter, pics of half-naked sluts need not exist at all.

corinne3.jpg

corinne2.jpg

/\ Hawt as hell! A Fuck You, to everyone who attacks her well-toned arms in advance. Bint is fit, trim, and trolloping in my thoughts at this very moment.

In other news, I am having an adverse reaction to this coconut almond latte I recently consumed. Ughhhhh.

If I knew what that was then Id understand more. If its a band then Im gonna feel really dumb. If its some kind of asain tea then Ill have to try it, because I love tea.

hate
I hate the way you walk
I hate the way you talk
I hate the way you smile
I hate the stupid look on your face
When you don't know what's going on
I hate that you can't control yourself
I even hate the way you laugh...
I hate your life,
It's so pathetic
You'd shrug off the world if you thought for a second
That you could that you could get something out of it..
I hate the way you move
I hate the way you grove
I hate the way you breath
Hell, I even hate the way you sneeze
I hate the way you think your funny
I hate the fact that you don't care about
The ones who love you
Or care for that matter...
Why was I your friend for so long?
You don't seem to think you've done anything wrong
You scheme and cheat and lie
Your way out of life
How do you know what's wrong and what's right?
You surely don't have any common sense..
You are by far the most
Vain, self-centered idiot on the go
I hope you don't have children
And if you do
I hope for their sake that they are
NOTHING Like you...

Danielle Woodman

pictures of this bint tommorow maybe

I just made a sex-only relationship fail without getting laid even once. (and it was supposed to happen this afternoon)

How gay is that? :ill: