The (Un)official write anything you want page

:lol: :lol: :lol:
They Walk Among Us!!!!!!!!

While working at a pizza parlor I observed a man ordering a small pizza to go. He appeared to be alone and the cook asked him if he would like it cut into 4 pieces or 6. He thought about it for some time before responding. "Just cut it into 4 pieces; I don't think I'm hungry enough to eat 6 pieces.

They Walk Among Us!!!!!!

I was hanging out with a friend when we saw a woman with a nose ring attached to an earring by a chain. My friend said, "Wouldn't the chain rip out every time she turned her head?" I had to explain that a person's nose and ear remain the same distance apart no matter which way the head is turned...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Talk about being a starving college student. This fine well to do couple ran out of beer money so they decided to recycle some Miller Genuine Draft.

Dear, tilt it more to the left, there's too much head!
3fd_kelly4.jpg

Chug! Chug!! Chug!!!
4ae_kelly5.jpg

Got feces?!? I could go for a chocolate stout right about now darlin'
678_kelly6.jpg

Are you proud of me Mama?
48f_kelly7.jpg

Hangovers are a bitch!
2b6_kelly8.jpg

Talk about being a starving college student. This fine well to do couple ran out of beer money so they decided to recycle some Miller Genuine Draft.

Dear, tilt it more to the left, there's too much head!
3fd_kelly4.jpg

Chug! Chug!! Chug!!!
4ae_kelly5.jpg

Got feces?!? I could go for a chocolate stout right about now darlin'
678_kelly6.jpg

Are you proud of me Mama?
48f_kelly7.jpg

Hangovers are a bitch!
2b6_kelly8.jpg

none of the images work

Not if you were me right now. The orange juice had almost solidified and was more like gellatin. I had a damn cough drop too so the menthol just keep making me throw up. It was like an everflowing stream.

Reactions: Impudent
YouTube - Hanger 18 cover

in my defense , I didn't know it properly, and I was sick because I got knocked out in a mosh pit earlier that night.

also , I know the guitarist is gross, and the singer is big. blah blah.

Im on the right, left handed
This is not bad at all! You guys are young and fucking better than me. That's a pretty tough song, too.

Edit: Fucking soloing it up over there!

YouTube - Hanger 18 cover

in my defense , I didn't know it properly, and I was sick because I got knocked out in a mosh pit earlier that night.

also , I know the guitarist is gross, and the singer is big. blah blah.

Im on the right, left handed

Niiice.

Is that an esp guitar you are playing. I think it may be the same one I have, except yours is left handed.....and I can't play mine...