The (Un)official write anything you want page

bitch betterk now that im drunik. becauwe i got the chukdn in my turkkd!#

you guywws cant hanele the terrible springfield hockey wirehdruk n idiots like me eating subs an wings. wieiht 2 kegs of budlitrhg
my borhter puked out of the stinky chinkiews car and said some thing about wtwo wonton a paaulaners and called us jerkes
beer

havent you noticed that naytime Trylakos makes a post and someone even the slightest bit disagrees with or gets snappy, he turns into a cowering puppy in the corner? The poor kid absolutely hates confrontation of any kind whatsoever.

Trylakos, you're a good kid...BUT, you need to start sticking up for you and yours.

why why why why why o' fucking why did they make Anakin such a pussy in the Starwars movies?

There are other ways for turning to the darkside other than emo bullshit. Lucas pisses me off so much! at least the Starwars comics are completely badass.

thanks I guess haha

WTF was with Fox cancelling Arrested Development?:(

P.S. I'm starting to appreciate Married With Children because its always on late at night:erk:

thanks I guess haha

WTF was with Fox cancelling Arrested Development?:(

P.S. I'm starting to appreciate Married With Children because its always on late at night:erk:

Arrested Development > Malcolm in the Middle. But not by much. Whoever decided to give these shows the axe needs to die. I'm currently watching the final season of Malcolm and holy shit is it funnier than ever. Reese Marries Raduca, an Eastern European broad who's using him for a green card. :lol: