The (Un)official write anything you want page

So yea, 'Hail Horror Hail' is the perfect soundtrack to Castlevania symphony of the night (even though the music for that game is amazing itself). :Smokin:

that is hardcore, we also got a shitload of snow recently since it is warming up (its usually too cold nad the snow freezes or some shit), but like i said I can't find any records of it!

and Doomcifer, I just remember he had some album cover with a similar vibe and atmopshere for his avatar once.

On Drudkh:

The band's sixth album, after their brief foray into Neo-Folk in the shape of last October's "Songs of Grief and Solitude", will be called "Estrangement", and not "River of Tears", as originally thought; it will also consist of Black Metal more in the epic and melancholic vein of "Forgotten Legends", albeit with a better yet still anti-commercial, underground prodution. Because a band of this calibre deserves it, we will be making "Estrangement" available in a DeLuxe version as well as the normal version. The DeLuxe version will come with added features, which we will expound in future commuciations.

In the vein of FL? :kickass:

On Drudkh:

The band's sixth album, after their brief foray into Neo-Folk in the shape of last October's "Songs of Grief and Solitude", will be called "Estrangement", and not "River of Tears", as originally thought; it will also consist of Black Metal more in the epic and melancholic vein of "Forgotten Legends", albeit with a better yet still anti-commercial, underground prodution. Because a band of this calibre deserves it, we will be making "Estrangement" available in a DeLuxe version as well as the normal version. The DeLuxe version will come with added features, which we will expound in future commuciations.

In the vein of FL? :kickass:

:kickass:

Atheist.jpg

True