The (Un)official write anything you want page

Well, I went ahead and shaved my balls as was discussed prior. It was as Lurch said - quite easy. I feel that I should, for future generations, acknowledge the importance of using a shaving balm afterwards. My personal choice is Nivea Replenishing Balm. Now off to tea-bag my wife (this part doesn't happen).

I'm listening to K T Tunstall. She's pretty cute along with having a decent voice. Music's a little meandering and lezbian-ish though.

Fuck Kansas and anyone who thinks intelligent design should be taught in schools. If you want religion go to church assholes. Or take a religion class. I think as protest people should start interrupting church services to teach science.

I think as protest people should start interrupting church services to teach science.

Honestly not a bad idea considering the Christians are doing the same thing when they try and force religion into schools. Meh, for what it's worth, it sounds like the Kansas lawmakers are finally so embarrased that they've distanced themselves from the intelligent design retards, so good for them............until the next time.

DON'T YOU KNOW WE'RE A CHRISTIAN NATION?!

I got into a brief argument with the wife the other day about how the founders were atheists. Unfortunately, she grew up believing the crap they feed you in the public school system.....like the rest of America.