The (Un)official write anything you want page

1)swizzles: I love you so much
me: God damnit you drunken asshole go to sleep
2)swizzles: You in to bed

1) I drop my phone, Black girl picks it up, and sends I love you so much after receiving the previous text.
2) Forgot to hit next while using predictive texting.

Otherwise, it was a good time.

swizzles: Dantesco fucking rules
me: How do you know
swizzles: I am listening now
me: They don't even speak english
swizzles: So
me: So they're unamerican
swizzles: You are
me: You are

hahahhahahaha

swizzles: So. Do you know my name? i doubt if you do.
me: Gaydon Gayters
swizzles: You'd be surprised he i told it to you!
swizzles: If
me: What the fucker are you babbling about motherfucker
swizzles: Pentagram - relentless
me: Fag
me: Go to sleep
swizzles: Pentagram sucks
me: I know
swizzles: I love you so much

:lol: awesome!

This just in: Warning - Footprints is one of the best doom songs I've heard in a loooooooooooooong ass time and if Rich doesn't wholesale this album I'm going to fly to England, drive up to his fucking dilapidated foggy manor estate of kvlt heavy metal elitism and pry a copy or two out of his cold, dead fingers.

edit: scratch that, Tim's getting copies for sure :kickass:

This just in: Warning - Footprints is one of the best doom songs I've heard in a loooooooooooooong ass time and if Rich doesn't wholesale this album I'm going to fly to England, drive up to his fucking dilapidated foggy manor estate of kvlt heavy metal elitism and pry a copy or two out of his cold, dead fingers.

I'd have to say this song is "top 50 of all time" material. It's my favourite song on the album, but that could just be because I'd listened to it about a zillion times on the Miskatonic My Space page before I got the album. His vocals are especially sensational and emotive on this track.