The (Un)official write anything you want page

Have any of you guys seen the Sarah Silverman Program? There is a commercial were she is talking to a group of kids and she says:

"If we can put a man on the moon, then we can put a man with aids on the moon. Then someday we can put everyone with aids on the moon."

It made me lol.

Have any of you guys seen the Sarah Silverman Program? There is a commercial were she is talking to a group of kids and she says:

"If we can put a man on the moon, then we can put a man with aids on the moon. Then someday we can put everyone with aids on the moon."

It made me lol.

:LOL:

Labour Standards Law said:
First year of a one year contract --- you can quit at either the end of the contract or quit by following the procedures laid out in the contract for quitting. If you don't follow these rules your company has a theoretical claim against you but can only act on this by using civil court procedures.

The union recommends that you try to follow your employment contract as much as possible, as this is what we expect from employers.

Well son of a bitch. I should have figured that bit in my contract about giving at least 6 months notice if I want to quit could give me trouble.

the emperor has no formal power btw

Nonsense!

herman_japan_emperor_Akihito_UN_aid_conference_18jan05_1501.jpg

Japan: 92837293742
Thanatopsis: 0

I wish that weren't so true. :erk: But honestly most of my shitty time here is stemming from my job and boss. I think the Japan/Thanatopsis ratio would be a lot more favorable were I in the JET program or even in a chain school.

Ah well, I can always earn a few points when I go out in a blaze of glory by getting fired to get around that 6 month crap.

Anyone noticed this?

In the commercials for Girls Gone Wild: Ultimate Rush, the voice over announcer proclaims that this time they've gone "too far". Too far?! That just sounds excessive! That doesn't make me want to buy it. Tell me that they've gone just far enough, and then maybe I'll consider buying your fine product.

Reactions: Reign in Acai
I wish that weren't so true. :erk: But honestly most of my shitty time here is stemming from my job and boss. I think the Japan/Thanatopsis ratio would be a lot more favorable were I in the JET program or even in a chain school.

Ah well, I can always earn a few points when I go out in a blaze of glory by getting fired to get around that 6 month crap.

i don't know if you've read this and i doubt you would know, but is kancho real?

like, really? seriously?

Anyone noticed this?

In the commercials for Girls Gone Wild: Ultimate Rush, the voice over announcer proclaims that this time they've gone "too far". Too far?! That just sounds excessive! That doesn't make me want to buy it. Tell me that they've gone just far enough, and then maybe I'll consider buying your fine product.

:lol: like when you see it everyone will kind of gasp and instinctively draw away from the tv, and somebody will slowly reach for the remote and turn it off, then everyone will slowly look around at everybody else with expressions halfway between confusion and disgust, followed by awkward excuses where everyone goes home and lies awake that night with an indelible image burning a terrible corrosive hole in their brain

i don't know if you've read this and i doubt you would know, but is kancho real?

like, really? seriously?

I've read it. And yes, kancho is all too real. I haven't had it happen to me but I've seen the kids I teach do it to each other. And sometimes they just grab each other's junk and squeeze...hard. It's all fun and games until some kid crushes another's junk.

NOW LEAVE ME ALONE WHEN I'M TRYIN' TO MOW THE LAWN, YOU FAGGOT!

:kickass:

:kickass: :kickass:

I've read it. And yes, kancho is all too real. I haven't had it happen to me but I've seen the kids I teach do it to each other. And sometimes they just grab each other's junk and squeeze...hard. It's all fun and games until some kid crushes another's junk.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: Sigged. I needed that laugh.

I completely forgot about that guys website. I would hate having to dodge kanchos and dick grabbing.