The (Un)official write anything you want page

http://www.myspace.com/iskald

Pretty good stuff (Daa Gjallhorn and Eden). I usually dont like things like this, but these guys strike a chord with me.

Ya, they're pretty good actually. I ordered their MCD this summer and enjoyed it quite a bit, though I can't really remember what it sounds like anymore... could be because I have one of the best song ever in my headphones right now DISMAL GALE, MALCIOUS STORM OF HATE *dudududuududunnanannaa*

Crap, a lawyer told me I might be reading Article 15 of the Labor Laws wrong. I might not be able to bail on this job afterall! Shit!

Okay Japan, so perhaps my celebration was a bit premature. The battle continues! *cue dramatic flash of lightning*

Crap, a lawyer told me I might be reading Article 15 of the Labor Laws wrong. I might not be able to bail on this job afterall! Shit!

Okay Japan, so perhaps my celebration was a bit premature. The battle continues! *cue dramatic flash of lightning*

Dude are you in an internment camp?!?! Just quit already! I'm sure the barge will let you off at the next port.

If you could just procure an atomic bomb....

Just leave the country and and while your at the airport waiting for your flight ring your boss and tell him to stick the job up godzillas ass.