The (Un)official write anything you want page

I never thought I'd find some competition for Adriana Lima but this Antonella Barba slut comes pretty close. No pics sorry. Someone else post them shitz, I'm being monitored.

rollbarf.gif

HAHAHA

i'm starting to get pretty depressed. i really have no way of recording this Noltem material anymore. i thought i would just resort back to the production techniques i used for the demo (better than nothing) but it is impossible. i seriously have enough songs for a full-length at this point. someone send me a computer and equipment that is fully capable of doing such things and i'll give you a hearty handshake and a smile.

i'm starting to get pretty depressed. i really have no way of recording this Noltem material anymore. i thought i would just resort back to the production techniques i used for the demo (better than nothing) but it is impossible. i seriously have enough songs for a full-length at this point. someone send me a computer and equipment that is fully capable of doing such things and i'll give you a hearty handshake and a smile.

damn that sucks...my roommate has some boss digital recording device, i really should use it while i still can...i have like 40 mins of material myself that i think is pretty damn solid...

well hang in there man, we'll still be waiting :headbang:

Thanks to your post I just listened to the s/t all the way through and it was fucking classic as always!

I know "Forever My Queen" isn't on that one, but I listen to First Daze Here too much as it is.

Time to break up the Pentagram party. At my radio station we have a 26 hr game show were students stay up the entire time answering questions ever 6 minutes, doing random challenges, and other crazy things. Last year I did a show at 5am - 6am and got tons of complaints on my music and stuff. So this year I signed up for a show at 6 am to 8 am and here is my play list:

1. Beherit - The Oath Of Black Blood (2:41)
2. Beherit - Goat Worship (1:52)
3. Beherit - Grave Desecration (2:04)
4. Ildjarn - Ild (5:12)
5. Ildjarn - Minnesjord, Del 5 (2:39)
6. Ildjarn - Ode (3:03)
7. Ildjarn - No Gleaming Light (2:45)
8. Ildjarn - Deepening In Grey (2:56)
9. Ildjarn - Descending (2:05)
10. Countess - Aleidis (3:09)
11. Countess - Fire & Blood (4:17)
12. Darkthrone - Natassja In Eternal Sleep (3:32)
13. Graveland - Blood Of Christians On My Sword (8:03)
14. Darkthrone - Paragon Belial (5:24)
15. Darkthrone - Over Fjell og Gjennom Torner (2:29)
16. Krieg - To Wander the Stars (4:17)
17. Krieg - The Ancients Dwell Beneath (5:37)
18. Molested - Blod draum (3:18)
19. Gorguts - Nostalgia (6:09)
20. Gorguts - The Art of Sombre Ecstasy (4:20)
21. Infester - To the Depths (In Degradation) (5:10)
22. Infester - Chamber of Reunion (6:39)
23. Repugnant - Premature Burial (4:05)
24. Rottrevore - Disembodied (3:16)
25. Rottrevore - Unbeknownst (1:22)
26. Rottrevore - Crude Domination (3:11)
27. Demigod - Anxiety (4:31)
28. Disgrace - Beyond the Immortalized Existence (3:17)
29. Disgrace - Offering (2:34)
30. Darkspace - Dark 1.4 (10:03)

Nice! I was a dj on a community college radio station for a while and we could only play unsigned bands and they were all total shit!

yeah, this is going to piss off all the people that listen to the regular indie or whatever the fuck they listen to at 6 am.