The (Un)official write anything you want page

Yesterday Caelum Adustim visited me here in Heidelberg before continuing on his journey through Europe. It was a nice day where true metal man-love abounded and he ended up sleeping on my floor and throwing up in the dorm toilets.

At the race track the funniest thing happened after I won $135 bucks like a true champion. We were all gathered in a circle talking about illegal immigrants and how filthy they are. Climb Thar proceeds to spout off the phrase, "Yea filthy rancheros named Eduardo" at the same exact moment in which he accidentaly elbows a hardcore mexican cowboy who is decked out in Juan Wayne attire. Mike promptly apologized, but received some stink eye in return. :lol:

Had to be thar.

Overall it was a filthy experience. Fuck Los Angeles.

At the race track the funniest thing happened after I won $135 bucks like a true champion. We were all gathered in a circle talking about illegal immigrants and how filthy they are. Climb Thar proceeds to spout off the phrase, "Yea filthy rancheros named Eduardo" at the same exact moment in which he accidentaly elbows a hardcore mexican cowboy who is decked out in Juan Wayne attire. Mike promptly apologized, but received some stink eye in return. :lol:

Had to be thar.

i think i love you without pants.

:lol:

Speaking of illegal immigrants, the construction workers across the street sent one over to ask for some water. Surprisingly he spoke english.

Climb Thar proceeds to spout off the phrase, "Yea filthy rancheros named Eduardo" at the same exact moment in which he accidentaly elbows a hardcore mexican cowboy who is decked out in Juan Wayne attire. Mike promptly apologized, but received some stink eye in return. :lol:

Had to be thar.

That fucker probably owed me a good portion of money for supporting his illegal way of life. Assimilate or Die! FTW

Arghoslent has finished recording %100 of the music for their third album "Hornets of the Pogrom". The next phase is laying down vocal tracks, which will be done throughout March. A decision on a vocalist will be made within the next 2 weeks.

Songs for album include:
“In Coffles They Were Led”
"Swill of the Knaves"
"Manacled Freightage"
"The Grenadier"
"Oracle of the Malefic Rhizome"
"Dog and Broom"
"Hornets of the Pogrom"
"The Nubian Archer"

Additional songs recorded for a future release:
"Fodder for the Shoah"
"The Eugenic Fumigant"
"Terra Nullius"
"Ghosts of Flossenburg"

Cannot wait for the album! I'm glad they re-recorded these two songs for the album and a future release. Don't know how but I had the 2 demos of these songs on my comp. Now here they are for those who have yet to hear them.
http://download.yousendit.com/13C3144256539D76