The (Un)official write anything you want page

Random fucking quote said:
"Knowing God is having the promise of life that now is,
break that religious curse over you, it's held you in
bondage, I'm convinced by the spirit of God, that the
majority of christians have been held in bondage by
stained glass prisons, held in bondage by a religious
spirit that tells them the days of miracles has past."

What is this from? I've heard it in two songs.

I cant get over how filthy they are! I'm going to bed Fuck this! Filthy lazy motherfuckers. I consider Hotel Rwanda to be a comedy and Abraham Lincoln to be the Antichrist. Fuck this world that I loathe! May the North Koreans end it for us all!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant get over how filthy they are! I'm going to bed Fuck this! Filthy lazy motherfuckers. I consider Hotel Rwanda to be a comedy and Abraham Lincoln to be the Antichrist. Fuck this world that I loathe! May the North Koreans end it for us all!!!!!!!!!!!!

It'll be the Russians that end it all. John Titor said so.

Oh, you saw the video of that my pals and his friend making a 2yr old and 5yr old smoke weed too?

edit-
Honestly, that video was fucked up. Someone post it

I put some ot hours in on negarshift. :erk: I in all honesty can not tolerate being subjugated to such insolence. Why is lynching deemed unconstitutional?!?!? If you hang a negar by his neck, does he make a sound!??! Nah, their too damn lazy to gasp for a final breath. This country has been on a downward spiral for the past 140 some odd years. African Americans are the enemy, don't be persuaded by the one negar who is mildly funny on HBO Def Comedy jAM. This is a situataion that is truely bleak and dire. Sadly, there is nothing we can do except look back at our heritage as it comes apart at the seams. Being infiltrated by filthy disgusting muslims in Europe, Negars on the North American Front, and rotten Elians in every corner of the globe that the aforementioned fail to occupy. Where there is peace, where there is good wholesome humanity still frolicking under a white rayed sunset, there will soon be a negar eclipse. Just ask the elephants, rhinos, and lions who all battle for survival. There is no escape from their debauchery. There is no escape from their relentless attack on our persons via the inherited guilt that previous generations have passed on. I don't owe you shit negar! I don't owe your filthy fucking Uncle Jebimetrius Butler one fucking dime worth of reparations. All I owe you is some stink eye for being an imposition on my livelihood. Invading my comfort zone with your tanned hide and your breath that stinks worse than a pile of dung on the lowliest of Saharian flats. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! Negars Go fucking home!!!! Swing them back to safety over the Atlantic on the world's largest vine!!!! SWINE!!!

My buddy came close to clocking one last night for being insolent. Same knuckledragging Darwinian reject that riled my feathers by borrowing my pen without looking. Here Nigga Nigga Nigga, have some toffee, yea, you be a good nigga!!! FUCK THAT!