The (Un)official write anything you want page

I put some ot hours in on negarshift. :erk: I in all honesty can not tolerate being subjugated to such insolence. Why is lynching deemed unconstitutional?!?!? If you hang a negar by his neck, does he make a sound!??! Nah, their too damn lazy to gasp for a final breath. This country has been on a downward spiral for the past 140 some odd years. African Americans are the enemy, don't be persuaded by the one negar who is mildly funny on HBO Def Comedy jAM. This is a situataion that is truely bleak and dire. Sadly, there is nothing we can do except look back at our heritage as it comes apart at the seams. Being infiltrated by filthy disgusting muslims in Europe, Negars on the North American Front, and rotten Elians in every corner of the globe that the aforementioned fail to occupy. Where there is peace, where there is good wholesome humanity still frolicking under a white rayed sunset, there will soon be a negar eclipse. Just ask the elephants, rhinos, and lions who all battle for survival. There is no escape from their debauchery. There is no escape from their relentless attack on our persons via the inherited guilt that previous generations have passed on. I don't owe you shit negar! I don't owe your filthy fucking Uncle Jebimetrius Butler one fucking dime worth of reparations. All I owe you is some stink eye for being an imposition on my livelihood. Invading my comfort zone with your tanned hide and your breath that stinks worse than a pile of dung on the lowliest of Saharian flats. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! Negars Go fucking home!!!! Swing them back to safety over the Atlantic on the world's largest vine!!!! SWINE!!!

My buddy came close to clocking one last night for being insolent. Same knuckledragging Darwinian reject that riled my feathers by borrowing my pen without looking. Here Nigga Nigga Nigga, have some toffee, yea, you be a good nigga!!! FUCK THAT!

that is fucking incredible

My buddy came close to clocking one last night for being insolent. Same knuckledragging Darwinian reject that riled my feathers by borrowing my pen without looking. Here Nigga Nigga Nigga, have some toffee, yea, you be a good nigga!!! FUCK THAT!

That's one of my pet peeves. If you want to use something of mine, at least ask. I still won't let you use it, but still. I remember back in high school, some emo kid took a handful of my fries without even asking, so I gave him the evil/wtf look and he started apologizing and went to put them back on my plate, like I wouldn't mind that he man-handled my fries. I told him to just keep them, he already had his fag-hands on them. His name was Eric Sheets, but we just called him Eric Shits. At least ask for something before taking it. Fags.

What do you study?

And for the record, are we all named Matt too? :erk:
i major in hispanic studies

yea we're all matts, i didn't realize that at first :lol:

man i'm pretty baked and just after i put some xasthur on the air conditioner came on right by my feet and i felt cold suddenly but didn't realize what it was at first, it was weird. yeah.

edit: what in the fuck is my air conditioner doing on in the winter

That's one of my pet peeves. If you want to use something of mine, at least ask. I still won't let you use it, but still. I remember back in high school, some emo kid took a handful of my fries without even asking, so I gave him the evil/wtf look and he started apologizing and went to put them back on my plate, like I wouldn't mind that he man-handled my fries. I told him to just keep them, he already had his fag-hands on them. His name was Eric Sheets, but we just called him Eric Shits. At least ask for something before taking it. Fags.

See if the dung heap had the courtesy of saying "Oh I'm sorry, may I use this for a quick sec?". I would have no issues. But the Negarilla tries to be cute with me as if my name is Dian Fossey and says "dIS BE A community pen."

I'm pretty sure i have an infection in my nasal passages called MRSA. Its a resistantr strain of streptrococcus. You get it from beingnaround sick fuckers all the tme. the lining is real irritated and makes its way to the surface nd looks like a big zit. thanks sick dudes!

I'm pretty sure i have an infection in my nasal passages called MRSA. Its a resistantr strain of streptrococcus. You get it from beingnaround sick fuckers all the tme. the lining is real irritated and makes its way to the surface nd looks like a big zit. thanks sick dudes!

Blessed Are the Sick