The (Un)official write anything you want page

I spun Witchcraft - Witchcraft about 10-15 times the last two night on my DVD player, and it's some fantastic stuff perfect to sit relax to and to listen closely.

Anyone remember the NES game Air Fortress? Someone should seriously fucking cover that entire game and make it metal as hell.

I think we'll be seeing some Noltem really soon. I'm being forced into a major lifestyle change by the court (I can't do drugs anymore) so now I guess I'll have a ton of money for gear and a lot of time that needs to be filled by something.

I think we'll be seeing some Noltem really soon. I'm being forced into a major lifestyle change by the court (I can't do drugs anymore) so now I guess I'll have a ton of money for gear and a lot of time that needs to be filled by something.
Sounds good!

/Fotmbm

it's really good. it sounds more like Odemarkens Son than any other album I'd say, but it is entirely different from any of his material. The songs are easier to grasp on the first run than anything from The Focusing Blur... there are a TON of acoustic guitars, and the vocal melodies are amazing. Tight, jazzy drumming. It's CRAZY atmospheric...

Fucking awesome, I knew he could do it again. This is the perfect direction to go in. Some of this shit gives me the chills...

Sounds awesome, I can't wait to hear this :kickass:

Come to think of it, I've not heard The Focusing Blur yet. What are your thoughts on that one?

huh did i miss something? you got in some popo trouble?

Sounds awesome, I can't wait to hear this :kickass:

Come to think of it, I've not heard The Focusing Blur yet. What are your thoughts on that one?

TFB is really spacey and progressive, with intricate and WEIRD song structures. It's my least favorite of his, but it's still not that bad by a general standard I think. There isn't much of a 'folk' element to it at all.

After some listens, this new one seems to be the album that TFB should have been.

best of luck sorting everything out dude! I know another guy who got busted recently (my old dealer) and he seems to be confident that he can get off with community service if he's good about it in court.