The (Un)official write anything you want page

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.jpg

Holy shit! LOL

The album is pure death metal fun.

On the other hand, I have discovered, when mixed correctly, old grandad kentucky bourbon and coke taste well together.

Right now I'm stuck at the god damn Stockholm train station waiting for a train to Uppsala and I havent slept for nigh 2 fukkin days.

Also, the Watain/Kreator/Celtic Frost gig in Köln was fanfukkingtastic. Legion of the Damned were mighty good live, too.

when the fuck will the metal world catch up with historiography? it's been a while already since they announced the 616/666 misread...

Right now I'm stuck at the god damn Stockholm train station waiting for a train to Uppsala and I havent slept for nigh 2 fukkin days.

Also, the Watain/Kreator/Celtic Frost gig in Köln was fanfukkingtastic. Legion of the Damned were mighty good live, too.

What are you doing in Uppsala? I live just 90 minutes from there.

Neat. Do make a thread about this one when you've made up your mind about it; I'm actually quite excited about SOLENS RÖTTER :kickass:

it's really good. it sounds more like Odemarkens Son than any other album I'd say, but it is entirely different from any of his material. The songs are easier to grasp on the first run than anything from The Focusing Blur... there are a TON of acoustic guitars, and the vocal melodies are amazing. Tight, jazzy drumming. It's CRAZY atmospheric...

Fucking awesome, I knew he could do it again. This is the perfect direction to go in. Some of this shit gives me the chills...

when the fuck will the metal world catch up with historiography? it's been a while already since they announced the 616/666 misread...

Or better yet when will the metal world realize there is no such thing as Satan? And don't tell me no one takes that shit seriously.

Absolutely pathetic; albeit not completely worthless since it made me giggle

Yeah, I hate it too. The ring and 666 draw too much attention, and the perspective is odd. I know the hammer is going to hit the nail, but I can't get over how it looks as if the hammer is going to hit him in his beard-covered chest. :loco: Also, I'm just tired of this stereotypical imagery crap. So you don't like Jesus - we already know that.