The (Un)official write anything you want page

green_silver.jpg

Negative. It was sitting on the table when I got home. Being hungry, I proceed to eat it. Now I sit, quite vomitous.

Mate, have you recently had the displeasure of dining at that culinary cum stain of a chink a chow?!? The "food" has so much fucking salt in it, that I seriously question the type of meat they use. The fact that the total of missing pet signs in the neighborhood have gone up 3 fold since the new ownership makes it seem ever so plausible. I may call the board of health, no joke!

In other news- While I was getting my lemon herbed pollock from Whole Foods Market, I also grabbed my self a box of vegetable medley. After piling two scoops in to the cardboard container, I walked to the produce section to weigh my investment. The total weight came out to be over a pound, which is the equivalent of $7.59. I grimaced at the same moment in which my wallet murmured a sigh, and headed over to the pasta section. It was here that I took a page out of Winona Ryder's book, and surveyed the aisles for any one who happened to see my actions through their peripheral vision. Once the coast was clear, I gingerly placed the box of veggies behind a carton of angel hair and walked away leaving it to the staff members to discover at a later date and time. Was this wrong?!? I some what feel caddish in my actions, but fuck...$7.59?!?!? Fuck! I rather have strep throat than pay such a fee!

Thou Art Lord - The Cult of the Horned One Demo

is great for fans of Necromantia, Rotting Christ, and Varathron.