The (Un)official write anything you want page

My students for the most part have been pretty respectful. I've gotten none of what you so often hear teachers suffering through in Japan. No kanchos, no dick grabs, etc. And yet today, out of nowhere, several students slapped my ass.

:guh:

I feel like Im dying...physically, mentally, and emotionally.

[/emo]

What the fawk is up with you bro? You just came back from seeing 300 and you are prouncing around the forums with proverbial slanted hair and britches coming undone from the stitches. What happened to that slave repoing ranger of Rhode Island who we all looked up to for his Spartan pride and Chow Yung Fat esque humility? Snap the fuck out of it! So you're back hurts and you're physically drained, so you are mentally unraveled by the realization that you have purchased cds beyond the backing of your financial means, so you are emotionally gripped with the haunting fact that I will not be able to party with you at DOBD in 3 weeks. Lay that all to rest!!! This is go time my friend. Eat a large breakfast, oh eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!!!!!

Heavy Fucking Metal Hell!!! Death to all who oppose!! To the glory days when a white flag didn't mean surrender, but meant all out devastation of a conquered land!!! To yesteryear and to tomorrow!!! May the RC Conquistadors live long and prosperous!!! FTW!!!!!!

lmao

Im going through withdrawal from paxil and I feel like dying. I wish I could join some class action lawsuit. This is the worst shit I ever put into my body.

This is my 5th attempt btw but never had a solid gameplan like this time.

FUCK anti-depressants. i went to the clinic at my college because i was having problems sleeping that i believe are related to mild anxiety. the fucking doctor (actually a doctor, yes) talked to me for literally under two minutes and gave me a bunch of Lexopra. i walked out and threw it away immediately. you don't just fucking hand out drugs that are MEANT to change your brain chemistry to kids when you have no idea what's wrong with them. the drug doesn't even have anything to do with sleeping or anxiety!

FUCK anti-depressants. i went to the clinic at my college because i was having problems sleeping that i believe are related to mild anxiety. the fucking doctor (actually a doctor, yes) talked to me for literally under two minutes and gave me a bunch of Lexopra. i walked out and threw it away immediately. you don't just fucking hand out drugs that are MEANT to change your brain chemistry to kids when you have no idea what's wrong with them. the drug doesn't even have anything to do with sleeping or anxiety!

thats SO awful....Im actually pretty fucking pissed righ tnow after reading that. Unfortunately, its the fucking norm. ESPECIALLY on college campuses nowadays.

Big pharm + Govt = Control the masses wtfomgz!!!! lol

but seriously....fuckin A.

Yeah, until you're fucking hooked. Especially short half-life stuff like paxil. Worst thing I ever did...seriously.

I cant even describe to you how I feel, and have felt for the past 2 weeks,,,and it just gets worse. I only went from 20mg to 15mg/day....I used to be on 50mg as well as a bunch of other shit. They have prescribed me many different things.

I have a stack of old Kerrang!s that my aunt gave me from circa 85-87 I believe, I only just started looking at them...issue number 142 I believe. Whoever Xavier Russell is is an utter faggot who thinks it's cool to make all of the c's into k's because it's more RAW and METAL or something. A lot of the writing in that magazine sucks. But there was some cool stuff in there, like an interview with John Cyriis about the "soon to be released" Unstoppable Force where he refers to Agent Steel's style as "Atlantis Metal." Seeing, seeing Mekong Delta referred to as the most "avantgarde" Thrash band since Celtic Frost (who just finished recording Into The Pandemonium) was quite interesting. And reading about Sacrlege and Original Sin putting out albums...and a review of the Aardshock festival with Scrap Metal (a band made up of Metallica's roadies), Laaz Rockit, Celtic Frost, Metal Church, Crimson Glory, Anthrax, and Metallica...it makes me wish I was there to experience all of this. Emperor's Return certainly wouldn't have come from eBay and would've been a lot cheaper, for instance. :loco: I was surprised even to see a mention of "Teutonic Death Metallers" Poison, releasing their 3rd demo tape, their first one not described as "unlistenable" because it was actually recorded in a studio. This was actually the most recent Kerrang! from the pile, so I'm pretty eager to dive into the rest. I noticed a lot of Metallica covers, and some Motorhead and Venom too.

Yeah, until you're fucking hooked. Especially short half-life stuff like paxil. Worst thing I ever did...seriously.

I cant even describe to you how I feel, and have felt for the past 2 weeks,,,and it just gets worse. I only went from 20mg to 15mg/day....I used to be on 50mg as well as a bunch of other shit. They have prescribed me many different things.

Yeah dude? Tell me about it sometime if you like. I'm good at listening to this kind of thing. You will recall that my best friend has been in a mental institution for 4 months :lol:

She's getting out soon. But will still be on meds for a long time. But she's doing good.
What's the next step for you now? Find something that doesn't suck so much?

Well if you've just given up on Paxil, you need to do *something* else about whatever problems you're dealing with right?

Not exactly. Its nothing new for me. Plus my life is pretty busy anyhow, when Im not out of work injured like now that is. Ive been on this shit for almost 6 years.

PS - didnt you get AIM recently?