The (Un)official write anything you want page

I have a stack of old Kerrang!s that my aunt gave me from circa 85-87 I believe, I only just started looking at them...issue number 142 I believe. Whoever Xavier Russell is is an utter faggot who thinks it's cool to make all of the c's into k's because it's more RAW and METAL or something. A lot of the writing in that magazine sucks. But there was some cool stuff in there, like an interview with John Cyriis about the "soon to be released" Unstoppable Force where he refers to Agent Steel's style as "Atlantis Metal." Seeing, seeing Mekong Delta referred to as the most "avantgarde" Thrash band since Celtic Frost (who just finished recording Into The Pandemonium) was quite interesting. And reading about Sacrlege and Original Sin putting out albums...and a review of the Aardshock festival with Scrap Metal (a band made up of Metallica's roadies), Laaz Rockit, Celtic Frost, Metal Church, Crimson Glory, Anthrax, and Metallica...it makes me wish I was there to experience all of this. Emperor's Return certainly wouldn't have come from eBay and would've been a lot cheaper, for instance. :loco: I was surprised even to see a mention of "Teutonic Death Metallers" Poison, releasing their 3rd demo tape, their first one not described as "unlistenable" because it was actually recorded in a studio. This was actually the most recent Kerrang! from the pile, so I'm pretty eager to dive into the rest. I noticed a lot of Metallica covers, and some Motorhead and Venom too.

This is amazing. Digging up old metal magazines, fucking rules, and usually it's the best source of information, even now. I was thrilled when i got some old issues of the greek metal hammer and read reviews of "Epicus..." , "Rage For Order", "Into The Mirror Black" just when the albums were new on market.

That Glaxo-Smith Kline VP's temple looks like its about ready to burst. Hey everyone, Curious George is all grown up and he has the Man in the Yellow Suit's tie. Good, now wrap it around your neck and fucking pull!

In all seriousness, fuck the ************** industry! You go to the doctor's office for herpes, they give you a medication that gives you migraines, which in turn causes podiatry lesions, and so forth and so forth until you're walking around as glazed over as a honey bake ham on Yom Kippur.

Anal Lust by Exhorder

Anal Lust
Tie you up don't give a shit
lick my asshole suck my dick
hold you at gun point
bend you over anal lust
can't survive this torture fuck
there's fire in my eyes i laugh at your cries

lust
anal lust
up the butt
lousy slut
virginities lost
up the butt
lousy slut
down on your knees bitch
anal lust...HUH!

Shove my fist inside your cunt
shove my dick right up your butt
screams of pain fulfil my lust
beat your face in get my kicks
fuck your brains out
squeeze your tits
blood on your thighs
virginity dies

[chorus]

blood on your face
assume the position i love
anal assault
anxiously wait for the cum
screaming in torment
the welps on her back are turning redder
she died from the pain
it made her feel ten times better!

scabbia-root.jpg

They're a couple?!?! :lol:

If it takes nine of them to conjure up a half-baked song, how many of them do you think it would take to please her sexually?!?

If you're 555, then I'm laughing at Scabbia's vagina.

thats SO awful....Im actually pretty fucking pissed righ tnow after reading that. Unfortunately, its the fucking norm. ESPECIALLY on college campuses nowadays.

Big pharm + Govt = Control the masses wtfomgz!!!! lol

but seriously....fuckin A.

Yeah dude... the fucking guy didn't even make me go out and get the stuff- he gave me 21 days worth for FREE. My buddy Matt went in there later in the day and got the same exact shit, and he most certainly didn't need it either. It just makes me sad, imagine how many kids that guy sees every day that don't know any better! He's probably got like 50 students taking that shit every day now... :(

He said it would give me nausea, most likely entirely take away my sex drive, and maybe even make me suicidal. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I should seriously try to have him fired.

I was in a mental ward before. That sucks. Its like prison.

Same here, but I kinda of needed to be there.

I take Zoloft and for the first week I was on it I was extremely suicidal, but after that I was fine except for the fact that I'm addicted to the shit. I don't want to even know what happens when I try to stop taking it.