The (Un)official write anything you want page

yeah my friend was on some anti-psychotic that made him gain 20lbs in like two weeks or something... i wonder what that was. how terrible!

man... i've never had a horrid addiction to these crazy pharms, but my opiate addiction made me lose weight instead! my routine for 5 months was to take a shit load of drugs when i woke up and then go hike around in the woods by myself for hours at a time. lost 100 lbs since sometime last year. plus i'm off the drugs, which is good.

FUCK anti-depressants. i went to the clinic at my college because i was having problems sleeping that i believe are related to mild anxiety. the fucking doctor (actually a doctor, yes) talked to me for literally under two minutes and gave me a bunch of Lexopra. i walked out and threw it away immediately. you don't just fucking hand out drugs that are MEANT to change your brain chemistry to kids when you have no idea what's wrong with them. the drug doesn't even have anything to do with sleeping or anxiety!

fuck dude! good for you for having the presence of mind to know bad medical advice when you get it...

No I take something else for my panic attacks, their some type of wafer. I used to take respidol everday in the mourning, but it caused my gain a shitload of weight.

First of all, taking something you dont know what it is? :erk: . Secondly, it's Clonazepam aka Klonopin. I used to take it back in the day when I still had a vagina. Then I grew up and found out how to deal with life like a man. I still have anxiety attacks but not because I'm "Sad and lonely." Rather I used to think I was and took part of a research study for effexor which fucked me up nice and good in that dept. Oh well, you live, you learn, and then you die of liver failure :kickass: And now for something completely different:

1149972778951.jpg