The (Un)official write anything you want page

WTF, am I the only person that didn't/doesn't have a fucked up life?

Yeah, but that's because you don't have one. :p

@ anyone: I take 20mg of Paxil, and it works really well for me, I think. No adverse effects, but I haven't thought about long-term usage that much since I've only been on it less than a year. Had a brief stint of Lexapro usage, too, which I liked as well. Was only on 10mg of that, though. :saint:

Well mine has been very normal disregarding the past two years of insanity which are over now. All the crazyness had to do with that girl I was with back then, and she's gone now. Though we still hang out when we can.

No fucking meds for me though, fuck that. I never noticed how down I was for the last while until I started to improve, but still, I'll deal with my shit as well as I can on my own for as long as humanly possible.

Well mine has been very normal disregarding the past two years of insanity which are over now. All the crazyness had to do with that girl I was with back then, and she's gone now. Though we still hang out when we can.

No fucking meds for me though, fuck that. I never noticed how down I was for the last while until I started to improve, but still, I'll deal with my shit as well as I can on my own for as long as humanly possible.

good man.

I think I'm only an atheist because I used to get anxiety whenever I thought about eternity and wished that when I died I could just be dead. Maybe I'm not an atheist afterall. Maybe it's just a childhood delusion. o_O

Funny you mention this. Along the same lines anyway...When I was a toddler, I used to cry to my mother a lot saying that " I dont wanna die"

I remember visioning me being not here, what it would be ike if i was never born, nothingness, the void..all that shit...when i was a fuckign toddler. wtf.

I used to have the "I don't want to die" discussions with my parents too...it's pretty weird thinking back on it. Some of them I remember pretty vividly, for someone that generally has a shit memory anyway.