The (Un)official write anything you want page

My uncle has land in Maine, beautiful acerage near the Canadian border. I'd love to live somewhere in the Northeast in a few years, preferably in the mountains.
Im going hiking in Vermont in May, I hear its quite nice there as well.

Thats what I've been thinking! My friend and I are planning a spring trip and I wanted to do a section of the long trail, possibly cross over the border to Canada.

Today was at least the second time I've brought up testicles while teaching the Japanese. I never know what to do when they inevitably look confused and curious. I suddenly realize I really don't want to explain it and that if I do, my boss might get angry. So to make sure whether I have to or not, I ask "Do you know what testicles are?" And of course, they all say no.

I'm a horrible teacher. While reading a conversation that they had to fill in some blanks, I told them to say "Bitch, who's Peter?" Instead of "By the way, who's Peter?"

I started laughing today when I decided to tell them a rabbi and priest joke and they didn't know what a Jew was.

Today was at least the second time I've brought up testicles while teaching the Japanese. I never know what to do when they inevitably look confused and curious. I suddenly realize I really don't want to explain it and that if I do, my boss might get angry. So to make sure whether I have to or not, I ask "Do you know what testicles are?" And of course, they all say no.

I'm a horrible teacher. While reading a conversation that they had to fill in some blanks, I told them to say "Bitch, who's Peter?" Instead of "By the way, who's Peter?"

I started laughing today when I decided to tell them a rabbi and priest joke and they didn't know what a Jew was.

lmao

:lol:

You're teaching Japanese kids and YOU bring up testicles?