The (Un)official write anything you want page

just went to the doctor to get my first bloodwork/urine/body exam in probably a decade.

everything looks great. ive lowered my blood pressure to 120/80
they said i could probably lose about 5-10 pounds, but in my defense, they measured me with jeans, two shirts and two size 15 tennis shoes on.

i need to eat a bit better and drink more water. they said my job give me plenty of exercise.

my urine looks great :zombie:

waiting on blood to tell my cholesterol

just went to the doctor to get my first bloodwork/urine/body exam in probably a decade.

everything looks great. ive lowered my blood pressure to 120/80
they said i could probably lose about 5-10 pounds, but in my defense, they measured me with jeans, two shirts and two size 15 tennis shoes on.

i need to eat a bit better and drink more water. they said my job give me plenty of exercise.

my urine looks great :zombie:

waiting on blood to tell my cholesterol

dont ever listen to docs when they say shit like you need to lose weight unless you really ARE fat. most of them are very dumb and just go by a RIDICULOUS BMI Index chart which has as much worth as my lost testicle.

It would mean that I would have to lose like 50 pounds or more.

i got lunesta today for my insomnia...well see how well it works. wonder if it trips me out like ambien did.

Man, I've heard some crazy stuff about Ambien. My friend used to take it and said he would carry on conversations with magazines and pictures in his head, and he would wake up and entire tubs of ice cream and bags of chips would be gone, but he wouldn't remember eating them. He'd always call me before he went to sleep after he'd taken it, and he'd say some of the weirdest shit. He called one night and was talking about, "Listen here, you've got two choices. You can either come over here and hang out with me, and Raphael, Michelangelo, blah blah..." And started naming off Ninja Turtles, and didn't even give me a second option. The funny thing is, he would never remember that he even called me, because the Ambien would make him forget everything. So whenever I brought it up, he'd deny it until I told him what happened. And apparently it turned his dick into a sprinkler, which scared him bad enough to make him quit taking it. But when we waited in line for the PS3, he gave me half of one so I'd be able to sleep, everytime I'd get up to walk somewhere, I'd end up falling over. I couldn't stand up straight and he had to keep me from landing on my ass. :lol: :lol:

Man, I've heard some crazy stuff about Ambien. My friend used to take it and said he would carry on conversations with magazines and pictures in his head, and he would wake up and entire tubs of ice cream and bags of chips would be gone, but he wouldn't remember eating them. He'd always call me before he went to sleep after he'd taken it, and he'd say some of the weirdest shit. He called one night and was talking about, "Listen here, you've got two choices. You can either come over here and hang out with me, and Raphael, Michelangelo, blah blah..." And started naming off Ninja Turtles, and didn't even give me a second option. The funny thing is, he would never remember that he even called me, because the Ambien would make him forget everything. So whenever I brought it up, he'd deny it until I told him what happened. And apparently it turned his dick into a sprinkler, which scared him bad enough to make him quit taking it. But when we waited in line for the PS3, he gave me half of one so I'd be able to sleep, everytime I'd get up to walk somewhere, I'd end up falling over. I couldn't stand up straight and he had to keep me from landing on my ass. :lol: :lol:

LMFAO!!! @ that entire post.

Dude...I could tell you some fucked up stories too. Ambien is no joke. Shit is like LSD Jr. but makes you black the fuck out. Im sure this Lunesta doesnt do anything like that but if it dos, youll surely be seeing some weird posts from me tonight. lol

LOL, just remembered the time I woke up to about 5 of those BIG boxes of Hot Tamales scattered EVEYWHERE about my apartment. Tons of em, EVERYWHERE. How did I get to the store? Beats me. The clerk must have thought I was a fucking junkie on heroin or something I bet.

Dude...I could tell you some fucked up stories too. Ambien is no joke. Shit is like LSD Jr. but makes you black the fuck out. Im sure this Lunesta doesnt do anything like that but if it dos, youll surely be seeing some weird posts from me tonight. lol

LOL, just remembered the time I woke up to about 5 of those BIG boxes of Hot Tamales scattered EVEYWHERE about my apartment. Tons of em, EVERYWHERE. How did I get to the store? Beats me. The clerk must have thought I was a fucking junkie on heroin or something I bet.

hahahaha Ambien...

my brother took a shit load one time and passed out in this chair. all of a sudden he wakes up with this crazy look in his eye and mutters "fuck this shit". he grabs a bunch of chocolate chip cookies and goes downstairs to his bed. about three hours later, i see him come up the stairs and walk into the bathroom. he's ass-naked and his chest is covered in chocolate hahahahahahaha

hahahaha Ambien...

my brother took a shit load one time and passed out in this chair. all of a sudden he wakes up with this crazy look in his eye and mutters "fuck this shit". he grabs a bunch of chocolate chip cookies and goes downstairs to his bed. about three hours later, i see him come up the stairs and walk into the bathroom. he's ass-naked and his chest is covered in chocolate hahahahahahaha

:lol: :lol: :lol: