The (Un)official write anything you want page

My ass itches! To alleviate this problem, I wiggle back and forth in my chair allowing my bottom to be prodded by the centrifugal force between the seat and the halves of my dairy aire. Now, all is well.

I bought some shoes today:

4998-312071-p.jpg

Size 12D w00t!

fuck dem shits, you need some style brohan...

tn%5FPuma%2DRS100%20%28prisma%29%2Ejpg

yes i fuckin bought these yesterday bwahaha :lol:

yeah, that's always what i said when i saw those commercials. i had this dream one time that i got a bottle of it with my friend and there were just these crazy butterflies inside... we didn't know how to take the shit so we ended up ripping them into pieces and chewing it!

hi-larious

:lol:

I already told Ali today to never post up a SSMT review again...especially from that complete fucking shmuck.
I haven't read SSMT in a long time, but I know their early reviews are pretty decent. Does he reside in the bitter post-promo land that I joined toward the end? :D

"This CD cover looked stupid so I didn't listen to it. 1/10. --NAD"

:loco:

Who the hell was it that recommended Razor, Doomcifer right? I downloaded Shotgun Justice when it was uploaded in a thread and just got around to listening to it that past few days. This is fucking AWESOME. Listening to this album driving makes me want to ram people off the road and engage in random acts of violence, in a good way.