The (Un)official write anything you want page

Woahh, didn't know Angantyr were coming out with a new one.

np: Angantyr - Et varsel om död

very cool violin? intro

I saw some fucking douchebag wearing a pink shirt reading "Yes, it IS that big" and I wanted to push him in the street. Then I saw this chick who had a fucking DON'T BREAK THE OATH TATTOO so that made up for the douchebag. And then I realized I didn't go talk to her and was really pissed off. Maybe I should stalk that location a week from today in hopes of 'randomly' coming across her again, stalker style.

I saw some fucking douchebag wearing a pink shirt reading "Yes, it IS that big" and I wanted to push him in the street. Then I saw this chick who had a fucking DON'T BREAK THE OATH TATTOO so that made up for the douchebag. And then I realized I didn't go talk to her and was really pissed off. Maybe I should stalk that location a week from today in hopes of 'randomly' coming across her again, stalker style.

part 1 - wtghey :zombie:

part 2 - ruleage :headbang:

when i heard some of the new modest mouse, before i knew who it was i made a comment about the song embodying pretty much everything i don't like about a lot of music these days, so i probably won't be getting the new album.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=103420605

band has new song up, Collapse

don't listen to the other one, we are rerecording that since it sucks, plus the singer tries to be halford or some shit( also in the chorus of this new song)

Some guitar is sloppy, bass seems a bit loud/quiet in the wrong spot, vocals seem very nervous but I guess its okay for a demo

also: <3 Modest Mouse lawlz

Haha. I noticed that when I went to a shrine the other day, it looked like the little old security guard there to direct cars as they parked was trying to chase me down. I thought maybe I was supposed to pay but I wasn't sure and figured, hell, if he wasn't even going to say anything from a distance, just try to catch up to me despite his being like fucking 80 and the shrine having a bunch of stairs, I'd just keep going.

I found out today that yeah, I was supposed to pay.

Haha. I noticed that when I went to a shrine the other day, it looked like the little old security guard there to direct cars as they parked was trying to chase me down. I thought maybe I was supposed to pay but I wasn't sure and figured, hell, if he wasn't even going to say anything from a distance, just try to catch up to me despite his being like fucking 80 and the shrine having a bunch of stairs, I'd just keep going.

I found out today that yeah, I was supposed to pay.

well fuck that guy!