The (Un)official write anything you want page

haha ten bucks he was like "uh....mr gaijin...wait....[to self] better not yell at him, he looks huge...uhh what do i do??" (continues slowly climbing stairs)

the vocals are garbage dude, sorry. i dont have a problem with the guitars, but the drumming is incredibly boring and unimaginative.

thanks , sorry for it being so far up the page, I didn't read the topic since then and figured it wouldn't be that far away. Yeah the vocalist is usually better (or maybe Im just inclined to say that because he is in my band) and the drummer is really good , but for this music he goes by the simple approach.

Thanks a lot for listening!

thanks , sorry for it being so far up the page, I didn't read the topic since then and figured it wouldn't be that far away. Yeah the vocalist is usually better (or maybe Im just inclined to say that because he is in my band) and the drummer is really good , but for this music he goes by the simple approach.

Thanks a lot for listening!

hey, at least its way better than what i was making at such an age...

d9ae5e10d0377cacd3839b1a758b6186.jpg

6ft 220. I don't want to lose any weight, just churn this butter in to margerine. This is a pic of me 4 months before HCII. Not in the best physicality by a long shot, but I don't think I looked like I fucking slob who is in dire need of going on Jarrod's subway diet either. Those HCII pics really made me want to cry. :cry:

meportland.jpg
[/IMG]

This is a pic of myself 2+ years ago. Notice the broader shoulders and the beautiful neck. :loco:

stairway2.jpg