The (Un)official write anything you want page

"Better than a Mango even!"

Creepy.

oh, and
3zvbsxl.jpg

If there was a farting contest right now. I'd win, hands down.

My entire house smells like one big dirty diaper.

there's this one brand of chicken fingers that makes me produce farts that peel paint off of the walls. it's completely outrageous... ask anyone in my family.

There was this crazy black guy outside the homeless feed center earlier. He was wearing no pants and a womens leopard coat, walking in a circle and talking to an imaginary audience about the time he knocked out Mike Tyson.

I sat and watched him for a good 10 minutes, then I realized I was going to miss the last bus home, and dashed for the stop, barely making it on time.

so last night I trek out at 11pm to the city after already completely being hammered on about 6 mixed whiskey concoctions.

my mission ... to catch Giant Squid!

I get to the bar at 11:30 and they already played ... wtf? this is NYC on a Saturday night! bands don't go on until 1am in shitty 30 capacity basement lounges.

Chatted it up a bit with Jackie who was selling tees and she mentioned that they played at 9pm due to a private event that the lounge had later on ... :zombie:

watched one song from a literally gay hip hop band that sang a song called, I think "Carlos the Faggot" and left very disspaointed in the new "schedule" of rock venues.

Check blabbermouth for the post about candlemass anniversary gig. there is a link to videos with all the singers! So awesome.

So I saw the G3 tonight with Satriani, Paul Gilbert and John Petrucci. Petrucci looks like a fucking skinny Ron Jeremy now, creepy pedophile mustache and all.