The (Un)official write anything you want page

I bought some shoes today:

4998-312071-p.jpg

Size 12D w00t!

hahahaha Ambien...

my brother took a shit load one time and passed out in this chair. all of a sudden he wakes up with this crazy look in his eye and mutters "fuck this shit". he grabs a bunch of chocolate chip cookies and goes downstairs to his bed. about three hours later, i see him come up the stairs and walk into the bathroom. he's ass-naked and his chest is covered in chocolate hahahahahahaha

hahahahhahahaahaaaaa

Lunesta? is that one of those drugs where the commercial says "Do not take if you suffer from blah blah blah, and take a dump everyday. May cause erectile disfunction, and could possibly kill you. But damnit, you'll sleep better."

Yeah, they have that fucking tie-dyed butterfly just barging into peoples' bedrooms and landing on them, putting their workaholic asses to sleep. If a giant glowing technicolor insect found it's way in my bedroom you can bet that it would be fucking dead before I ever went to bed.

Yeah, but if this shit has me seeing large, techicolor butterflies it just may be all the worth it. :loco:

Yeah, they have that fucking tie-dyed butterfly just barging into peoples' bedrooms and landing on them, putting their workaholic asses to sleep. If a giant glowing technicolor insect found it's way in my bedroom you can bet that it would be fucking smashed before I ever went to bed.

yeah, that's always what i said when i saw those commercials. i had this dream one time that i got a bottle of it with my friend and there were just these crazy butterflies inside... we didn't know how to take the shit so we ended up ripping them into pieces and chewing it!

hi-larious