The (Un)official write anything you want page

I have a transfer in the works but the corporate restructuring came full force about 2 months ago and since I'm getting job offers left and right (without even looking, people are coming to me), I'm saying fuckit and jumping ship. Same shit but with my old boss at a different company. Back to small business instead of that Wal-mart shit, hopefully it'll be cool. Didn't even have to do a resume and got my first raise one hour after accepting it. :loco:

No gigs right now. Wrote two new songs last week though, gonna take a week off and finish them. :headbang:

sounds cool on the job offers ... but "gig" meant job in my original post :loco: ... but I am sure everyone wants to know what Three Sheets to the Wind are doing

sounds cool on the job offers ... but "gig" meant job in my original post :loco: ... but I am sure everyone wants to know what Three Sheets to the Wind are doing
Oh. Whoops. :loco:

haha, those dudes asked me to play some shows because they haven't found a decent replacement since I left. I said "yeah sure" and then remembered there was a reason (or twelve) that I bailed, so cancelled.

I played with a Black Sabbath tribute band for like 2 days a few months ago though! :Spin:

booker_eating_big_burger.jpg

"Ok, lets put this in other terms. You like puppies right? One puppy is awesome. But you know what is better than one puppy? Multiple puppies frolicking with each other. Its just god damn adorable. Now, replace "puppies" in the above phrase with "attractive women" and "frolicking" with "eating each other out", and you'll understand why guys like lesbians."

lawl

In 2 hours, I turn in my 2 weeks notice and then never come back because I have enough vacation time so I'll still technically be on the books.

Already put all my personal shit in a box and have a stack of paperwork to leave for my coworkers to deal with.

Nobody knows I'm leaving yet, but I doubt anyone who works directly with me will be surprised.

Seriously. Fuck big companies. Fuck big companies straight up their peehole.

This is why I'll be missed:

idoeverything.jpg

Later fags. :)

be prepared for a counter offer

hey that Fazekas guy is Hungarian ... tell him on the way out ... Lo Fasz a Segedbe

Yep. Honestly, they could not pay me enough to stay.

Monday afternoon is when I decided to leave, and since then there has been considerably LESS hair in the bathtub drain every morning. Seriously, this place was killing the NADfro. I had no idea this place affected me that much until a few days ago.

Apparently there have also been behavioral issues, which were not brought to my attention until this week.

Fuck this place.

hahaha true. :loco:

I mean, apparently I've been very angry and bitter lately in my personal life. I made some joke the other night and the woman said "there you are, you haven't been goofy for months." Whoa.

WorkNAD is the opposite of everywhere else NAD, people think I'm the quiet type because I never say a god damn thing here.

Speaking of work... They had me start today. I work in the City Maintenance division now and My job is simple... Make sure other people are doing their job. This involves driving around in this kick ass john deere 4-wheeler and yelling at people who aren't as good as me.

So I am very pleased so far. We shall see how next week turns out before I assure myself its a good job.