The (Un)official write anything you want page

hahaha this is fucking awesome!! this dude is my hero, seriously. this is an actual campaign speech by some dude running for governor of tokyo...apparently he got like 10,000 votes hahaha...

YouTube: Crazy Speech in Race For Tokyo Governor

"If you want to join in a terrible conspiracy to overthrow the government...now is your chance."

:lol: x a million
i think i've watched this video like 18 times

it never gets old

eh, I don't know. I didn't take the time to examine it and I'm not particularly keen on doing so. However, any volunteers are more than welcome to do so in my stead. :)

Nah... A negar would just go out and steal a car radio and sell it or something.

I found 1.35 total... :(

Guess I'll go get some gummy bears.

Anyone like Twisted Tower Dire? My friend Janet posted some songs from the Demo she did with them many moons ago, Triumphing True Metal. Check it out-

www.myspace.com/longhairgirlmusic

I don't really like female vocals in metal, but she's an awesome vocalist. The actual music is fucking tight too... does their debut album sound like this stuff? I'm pretty interested in it... reminds me of when In Flames was good.

Holy shit Paysage de Hiver is good; "hypnotizing" is a pretty worn out description, but this is exactly what this music is

schattengang.jpg