The (Un)official write anything you want page

So I was on kerrazy and I downloaded a torrent for what I was l led to believe was for the new Arghoslent, upon listening I discovered that even though it had all the titles of the new Argh., it was in fact an Avenged Sevenfold album.
Pwned.

senior year of high school I hung out in the senior room a lot. there's a stereo in there, and this one kid who was a huge fan of them put a cd of theres on all the time. I hated high school.

I'm FUCKING going to England to drink beer with swizzlenuts and see Pagan Altar and Warning on October 19th! :kickass:

Anyone else wanna hop a plane and join the destruction of London?

Warning alone is worth the $770 flight tag! But partying it up in London with some guy named Brandon Peters who I've never met is an opportunity I can not pass up, even if the silver shorts won't be in attendance.

edit: I'm staying out of school for a semester almost entirely so I can go to this

No, but I'm guaranteed to be going. I have a $580 credit for Air Canada that I have to use up, and it covers over 75% of this flight so NO FUCKING WAY am I missing a lineup like that.

It would be top-notch entertainment if you joined our force of perpetual inebriation!

Which hotel would you be staying at mate? If I do go through with this, I'm not renting a car. Public transportation, a hotel near the venue, cheap grub, and plenty of brew. FTW.

I'm 10% in at the moment.

100% in if MisterMayhem decides not to go through with HCIII