The (Un)official write anything you want page

In one class some students told me about a statue in Japan that has the inscription "Boys, be ambitious." But the way they said it, I thought it was like fucking ebonics, you know "boy be ambitious" instead of "boys are ambitious" and I was telling them it was poor grammar. And it REALLY didn't help that they said that statue was of a guy named "Mos-something" and I was sitting there thinking "Holy shit, they have a fucking statue of Mos Def?!?!?" Good thing I didn't voice that thought and dig myself even deeper by the time somebody remedied my confusion.

Oh, and in another class a student corrected my spelling. I wrote "independant" and not "independent." I told them my version was just the British spelling. They totally bought it and even apologized.

God I suck at this job.

Uh, yeah...let me knwo what you want. Ill prob just be gettin the Orodruin 10"...i kinda forget wtf else there is. There is no fucking way Im not gettin the diehard Orodruin though.

So, yea, let me know what u want, ill take care of it and let you know how much it was and ill have Rich send your shit to you.

OR, I can just exchange the shit for you and send you the Pounds.

Whatever you want man.

:kickass: I got a bunch of other ones took. Some German cigar that was fucking ace too.

I was actually given a Box of Cohiba Cubans a month ago, believe it or not. The exposition as to how I got them was quite strange, but it ended turning a fairly annoying weekend into an excellent one. They were a tad dry when I got them, so I've had them in the humidor at perfect humidity and temperature and I smoked one this past weekend. Fookin' outstanding. I'll still give it to Bolivar Cubans for my favorite Cuban thus far, but no complaints on my part.

I don't play D&D but I loled many times during this article: http://www.headinjurytheater.com/article73.htm

Fuck D&D, WoW, Ghey, and all that other nerd shit. I have to fucking deal with my buddy playing this 8 hours a day, everyday, at work. He's actually going to put in a month of vacation time when the expansion pack comes out. Bloke took a whole six months off the job to get a couple characters leveled to 70. (Sold a minor head injury for all it was worth.)

Aside from that he's a good black guy. :cool: