The (Un)official write anything you want page

I'm watching some MTV program with Dave Mustaine picking out videos. Anyways, I think that's what's going on, I just started watching. Know what they called it? MTV Takeover Megadeath :erk:

Danelectro "Fabtone" - heavy and classic distortion. when i got this pedal it cost like $90, and it was well worth it. the price has dropped, but not the quality.

I hate to say it, but I really do dislike most dwarfs/midgets. Well, just the ones that are horribly out of proportion.

When I was a kid I only saw midgets at gas stations for some damned reason. I was convinced they were some kind of by-product of gasoline fumes.

Anyway, one of the few things I've liked about this job of mine here is that I could show up pretty much looking like crap and it was okay. Well that's changed. Recently I've gotten shit for my shirts being too wrinkled and today my boss got bitchy because I forgot to shave this morning. I'm struggling to think of one thing I like about this job.

Getting to know young jap girls now, so when they're 18 you can just jam your noodle into their sukiyaki special?

I want an asian woman...