The (Un)official write anything you want page

Oh fuck, you dudes went to D666? I should've gone. FUCK.

Whisky eh? Whisky rules. Lemme buy some tix in ze morning. Last time I went to a bar in LA was before a futbol match in Downey with some toothless bint serving Coronitas, but at least they had bigbottles of Fat Tire.

Fuck it all to god damn, just bought tickets!

She was diggin' on Viva Emptiness earlier today, and the last show we went to was Skinny Puppy (her idea, they were rad), so there we go.

Even if we prefer different styles, every possible group we see is still suicidal so everything lines up.

god DAMMIt I'm hosed.

Last night Ken dipped in to some broad's ass only to have his balls get caught from a clit ring that was dangling from beneath her pubis. After several minutes of retracing his steps out of the pathway of this prostate cringing conundrum (to no avail), he decided to call Lurch on speed dial. Hell who better than friends in a moment of crisis?!? Lurch responded to the scene wearing bright yellow speedos and a mustache to match. (He just came from dining between some pad thai's punjab) After coaxing Ken's catalytic converter out from the wings of woe, he managed to slip it in to a bottle of Dogfish I.P.A, which begot a bellow that shook the very foundation of the Ironing Board they were kneading wrinkles on.

So I'm in Seattle.

Saw Nevermore last night. What a kick ass fucking show. They played Deconstruction and No More Will. Made me fucking wet. :headbang:

details! i need details!

brydes_whale.JPG

Last night Ken dipped in to some broad's ass only to have his balls get caught from a clit ring that was dangling from beneath her pubis. After several minutes of retracing his steps out of the pathway of this prostate cringing conundrum (to no avail), he decided to call Lurch on speed dial. Hell who better than friends in a moment of crisis?!? Lurch responded to the scene wearing bright yellow speedos and a mustache to match. (He just came from dining between some pad thai's punjab) After coaxing Ken's catalytic converter out from the wings of woe, he managed to slip it in to a bottle of Dogfish I.P.A, which begot a bellow that shook the very foundation of the Ironing Board they were kneading wrinkles on.

wtf! how did you know?