The (Un)official write anything you want page

The frustrating thing is that my boss won't tell me which of my students accused me of this (only that it was a student from my adult classes), nor exactly what I did to warrant this accusation.

But on the lighter side of things, here's something a student of mine said today: "Blacks don't work hard. Koreans work hard. That's why they're successful and own dry cleaners."

New Belgium/Stone beer tasting at work tonight.

Somehow a 3oz shot per minute rule applied and i got full nd bloated but drunk. New Belgiums Wit is purydy tasty but shit i'm full and i have a 2lb jug of whey prietenin.

I think wthere's a couple drunk threads where myself, you, and reign tried to meet up for a concert and drunk fest bu never happened.

that's troubling :(

are you married? come to la and party with us at katatnioa?

god damn where? I'm hoping for a rad venue like The Wiltern.

Twas listening to Deströyer 666 today thinking that I should've gone to their show in Bumfuck LA but at the same time glad that I didn't.

TELL ME WHERE AND I SHALL BE. Trying to get the woman into Katatonia via The Cure factor right now. Know she won't dig Brave Murder Day but shall still scheme to sex her during the slaying of "IF YOU DIDN'T KNOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW...."

god damn where? I'm hoping for a rad venue like The Wiltern.

Twas listening to Deströyer 666 today thinking that I should've gone to their show in Bumfuck LA but at the same time glad that I didn't.

TELL ME WHERE AND I SHALL BE. Trying to get the woman into Katatonia via The Cure factor right now. Know she won't dig Brave Murder Day but shall still scheme to sex her during the slaying of "IF YOU DIDN'T KNOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW...."

Nope, it's at the Whiskey.

That D666 gig was fookin awesome. Nazi's and weirdo mexican bleeders were everwhere.

come to kartatonia. your woman can hang out with my woman whilst you, myself, and reign get drunko