The (Un)official write anything you want page

Any of my fellow yanks ever order from the german Heavy Horses Records

Fairly quickly, a week and a half at most.

It's got to be a macho thing, to prove how much better they are than you. I haven't known anyone who loves ultra-mega-spicy food that hasn't been a complete tool.

Douchebags indeed! Look at me, my tastebuds are more tolerant to spice than yours, so in relation my cock is Huge. No cunt, the lining to your stomach is only dissolving before my very eyes as I stand here sipping tea with my pinky pointed to the northern winds.

Pics?!?!

Hey did you break up with your lady of 4 years?! I remember a comment you made about chasing tail at that Belgian Brew fest. [/Noneofmybusiness]

Yeah bro. I broke that off about 3 months ago. Have been hitting it off with some chick from Baltimore and some other random chicks. Some bi-sexual freak bitch last night just started her period so, the next logical step was to throw it in her ass for the evening.

hahaha "logical step"

there's a kickass habanero sauce made here in portland and i think only distributed around here, it's actually pretty manageable (although i like a lil kick)....sweet and spicy! if only you all could taste the magic of Secret Aardvark...

starjones_big.jpg

I just threw up in my mouth.