The (Un)official write anything you want page

jealous maybe? :p

haha i just noticed this sanctuary album has a cover of jefferson airplane's "white rabbit"!! :lol: how did i miss that!?

edit: haha fuck this is pretty bad, i mean in a good way. the rest of this album is just good in a good way :headbang:

My job for today, which is also my last day: Roll very little bottles. I have about a thousand to roll.

Was supposed to go to some god damn bullshit trendy hollywood club party tonight. After getting "metro" with my not-so-nice clothes, I promptly changed back into my shorts and t-shirt and said to hell with going to that shit.

So here I am, slowly baking in the heat of my room with Rush playing.

I was reading a Calculus textbook last night. Actually curled up in a chair reading it.
Anyway, I have The Machinist to watch tomorrow. Is it good?

Speaking of jobs, I really like my summer job this summer. I'm not sure what this kind of work is called in English but it consists of me looking after and helping an old guy who has problems getting through everyday life without help. This means I spend my working hours cooking, doing some dishes and talking to him, but most of the time he's away on his own, which means I can sit down and get paid to read whatever I feel like. Pretty nice if you ask me.

A student of mine and I made a Buddhist priest cry today. Long story short, we went to a nice but out of the way temple that usually only gets old Japanese people visiting it. It's not one of the touristy temples. Anyway, the priest was none too happy at seeing two atheists come in just for a looksie.

What a fucking crybaby.

the forum is slow

and where's the thread "New Writer"? on the UM main forum main page, it says the last post was by Doomcifer in the thread "New Writer". Sounds like someone got shy.

of course, now it will disappear since i made this post

Russell Pm'ed me stating that he posted the thread in the wrong forum. Apparently there is some sort of UM mason/no homers type board hidden to all but card carrying members of Deron's Christian elite.

P.S The WTC was blown up with explosives.

A job like that could be pretty great or pretty bad.

Yeah you're right. Today I was bored pretty bad, since I didn't do anything at all except read, and doing that for six hours straight is a bit too much, especially when you're trapped in a small and too warm kitchen. It's not very good either that I only like my job when the person who I'm set there to take care of is not around... working nights rule immensly though; then I can read, watch movies and sleep while getting paid :kickass:

A student of mine and I made a Buddhist priest cry today. Long story short, we went to a nice but out of the way temple that usually only gets old Japanese people visiting it. It's not one of the touristy temples. Anyway, the priest was none too happy at seeing two atheists come in just for a looksie.

What a fucking crybaby.

thats not cool.

I've been experimenting with various foods trying to come up with healthier alternatives. Today's experiment was

Organic Black Beans (no fat or added salt)
Lean Turkey chorizo (grilled)
Habanero sauce.

Seriously tasty but healthy version of pork and beans. Fecking spicy too.

I also made a new playlist of stuff like Coltrane, Bobby Womack, Portishead, Daughter Darling, Nightmares on Wax, Neycha, "Cool" era Miles Davis for some chill out music. Good mix.