The (Un)official write anything you want page

China seems to dumping stuff on the world market with absolutely no regard for safety ... cars. food, plastic brushes, whatever.

I have a feeling there will be a big backlash against this type of production soon ...

the thing is there is a gold rush in China that has been happening for quite a few years ... a friend and his wife literally quit their jobs a few weeks ago and are moving there to try their luck being part of it.

to me there is something inherently wrong with what is going on in that country ... i mean they pay their people shit, turn out cheap products in mass quantities and if I really think about not really sure what else they have to offer the world besides this ...

Actually China are pretty smart, The US buys shit products of them in mass quantities, the money they get from these products then goes back to the US in loans to fund Bush's silly little war. This then comes back to China after interest and they make massive amounts of money from it. With this money they have tripled there military budget every year.

now... what China intends to do with all this military power is a scary thought.