The (Un)official write anything you want page

Danelectro "Fabtone" - heavy and classic distortion. when i got this pedal it cost like $90, and it was well worth it. the price has dropped, but not the quality.

Looked for it at a local music shop, couldn't find it. I did try out a Big Muff Pi that rocked my pretty socks off. Up in the air on what I want.

This morning I stubbed my left small toe on a table leg. While I was down writhing in pain, I saw my son going for my drink, so I jumped up and as I did, I shattered my right small toenail on an amplifier. While I was down writhing in pain from that one, my son came over and decided he might as well scratch my ankle as hard as he could.

im so fucking tempted to hit up the chinese buffet. i havent had it in a longass time. even though i just ate a chicken breast...mmmmm general tso....fried rice...spare ribs...chix terryaki, beef terryaki...mmmmmmmmm....FUCKKKKKK!!!!!

if i do, then ill just come home and pass out on my full, nausea inducing feeding frenzy.

c'maaaaan guys!!!!?!?!?!?!?!? FUCK!

2zs1egn.gif

ok, although taking public transportation to my job is cheaper and overall easier than taking the highway...our public trans system seems to keep getting worse and worse.

it all started today on my way home with my bus being 10 minutes late. which in turn made me late for my light rail train. so i caught the next light rail train, which then broke down a few stations down. so everyone had to get off and wait for them to somehow move the train so that the other trains headed downtown could get by. SCREW THAT. i was too hot, too tired, and too hungry for any more bullshit.

so i ran into the nearest eatery and spent 16 dollars on a few flautas, as this was still uppity north dallas. i'd had to crap all day, but i don't crap in public restrooms unless the stall is fully enclosed top to bottom on all sides. and what do you know...i stagger into the margarita ranch's bathroom with intent to just urinate and this place has fully enclosed stalls! the moment i hit the toilet it was like a soft serve ice cream machine :)

right then, it was allllllll worth it. and now i'm at home pooping out that very dinner :zombie:

speaking of public transport ... you might have heard there were weird flash floods this morning in NYC that basically brought the public transport system to a standstill ...

flooding in the subways, closed highways and commutes that laster forever.

all it would take for terrorists to fuck us up real bad is flood the subways ... this city will be doomed super fast.