The (Un)official write anything you want page

Thanks all.

We're still staying at the hospital. I just got to come home to get a break and check on the pets (one of which got seriously ill the two days we are gone, of course).

Congratulations!!! Amazing amazing amazing, your life is never going to be the same and you're going to grow SO fucking much from this. Just go with it man. =)

So you had it at the hospital...was your wife able to have a "natural" birth or what?

Jeez, when I had a baby, you all were like, "fuck you dorian! DIE!"

Anyway, I was just about to ask you what was up with the little wifey, J. but was too lazy. In fact, you were probably headed to the hospital when it popped into my head that she should be due soon.

Have fun!

At dinner tonight, I was quite buzzed after one beer, which I thought was odd but then I thought, "whatever".

News and Notes-

Enslaved plays in London two days after. Fuck Me!!! :err:

Korpiklaani a week and a half after. That would be stretching it. But Fucking aye!!!

Are hotels around the same price in London as they are in the states?

Hole in the Sky Festival looks bitchin!

Yeah, I'm going to that Enslaved show, unless I decide to go to Cloven Hoof. I'm not sure if you can find some good hotels, but I'm sure you could find a shit hole for a decent price.

So I wrote this work report concerning my mould and asbestos abatement work at the local courthouse today. Here's an excerpt:

"Feeling weary, I took a break to go home and have a nap for one hour and a meal. When I had awoken and eaten my meal of roast beef and potatoes, I exclaimed (not verbatim) “Behold! I have recovered my strength having taken a nap for one hour and eaten this meal of roast beef and potatoes. I must now return to the courthouse and complete this work, for the safety of many dozens depends on my diligent labour.”"

I hope they never make me write reports ever again.

hahaha @ Necuratul.
Also, shouldn't it be "When I had awakened"? I know you're in college and all but "awoken'" just doesn't sound right to me. Let's discuss. PM, AIM, and email me, and post messages on my myspace page.