The (Un)official write anything you want page

hahaha Doomcifer is my god damn hero.

"This expensive, snooty beer sure could use a little darvocet..."

hi guys, how are you all

recommend me some new good black metal (not the new glorior belli and the new ravencult, i've got both)

my computer died on me and shit, and i also got a new apartment etc, but now everything's fixed and swell. what did i miss? i just came back from a drinking session with some heavy rock maniacs

i owe you a punk compilation doomie, however i fear you won't like it, because i'm into all sorts of crap ranging from no use for a name to 1977-ish swedish hardcore pönk, and i saw that you were about to sell the classic NUFAN album "Making Friends", i absolutely worship that album

anyway, what's up

^^That bugs the fucking shit out of me. I'll see a T shirt I want, get all happy and bonered, and then see the "(out of stock)" and wish for that machine to punch people over the internet

when i received one of my orders, The End included a little sticker with a 8% coupon code on it, and it still works like 4 months later. 8% aint much, but it's something

Why does The End Records list albums that are out of stock?!?! This fucking annoys me to no end.

At least they don't list things like they are in stock when in fact they aren't *cough*moribund*cough*. I swear every single time I order from them almost/at least half of the order is out of stock...and yet I still support them.:oops: