The (Un)official write anything you want page

So my mom lives in a predominantly hispanic part of Providence. As I was driving in my car in this particular neighborhood, I saw a US Army bumpersticker on some hoodlums truck that read "Yo Soy El Army", which means "I am the Army" in spanish. i chuckled.

Oh and in "Minions of Mannanan" by Mael Mordha, it sounds like Rob says "pull my finger"

Broad Street? Oh, you mean, all of Providence... :oops:

God dammit.

So last night I went to Best Buy and picked up a nice lil' CD Storage shelf and today I started to assemble it. Things went smoothly until the end. After I hammered the fuck out of all the little tiny nails to attach the backing to the shelf I realize it was on backwards. WTF. God damn shit nails are to small to take out. Tim Allen, fuck you

God dammit.

So last night I went to Best Buy and picked up a nice lil' CD Storage shelf and today I started to assemble it. Things went smoothly until the end. After I hammered the fuck out of all the little tiny nails to attach the backing to the shelf I realize it was on backwards. WTF. God damn shit nails are to small to take out. Tim Allen, fuck you

i did that exact same thing and left it that way. im not pulling out 40 little nails to change it. plus, the wife said it actually matches the game room better, so eh

Yeah, I just left it as well. I'm the only one that's gonna be seeing the fucker anyway and I don't give two shits. Still pissed me off when it happened though.

I did the exact same thing, so one side looks normal and the other looks fucked up. I forgot I did that until now.