The (Un)official write anything you want page

Sometimes the spamming of hacked myspace pages gets downright humerous with irony. Today I saw a bulletin posted by Misery Index, the political death/punk metal band that descended from Dying Fetus that I'm sure you are all aware of. The bulletin went on about the new amazing free giveaway's/discounts of Fall Fashions on Macy's website.

Oh man I feel like shit. I wonder if it's the cereal a student gave me, the stuff I assumed was milk that I put on it, or some of the random mystery foods I bought recently at a local delicatessen.

Have I mentioned how much it fucking sucks to be in a country where you're almost completely illiterate? I've been here 8 god damn months and I can only read about 5 kanji.

Oh it's not much. I actually get paid not only less than those in the JET program (a government program), but even less than the average eikaiwa (English conversation school like what I teach at) teacher. Plus, I only got my full wages one of my eight months here. I was docked my first month for training I never received. My pay was later lowered because some students quit. Oh, and my boss takes out money without asking to pay for the taxes on her old car. And I don't know if I ever mentioned that because my town is fairly well to do because of a wealthy textile industry and a ton of rich engineers from the local nuclear power plant, many things in my town are just as expensive as they are in Tokyo.

But despite it all, I've been able to save up some money (much of which I'll need to fly my sorry ass out of this shithole before long) with my monk-like, frugal existance.

Mexicans are fucking foul.

A recap of a typical day at my job.

:ext. from the loading dock rings:

Me: Your name sir?!?
Spic: Jose
Me: Your last name?
Spic: :::Grunt:::
Me: Your last name sir?
Spic: Gomez
Me: Where are you going?
Spic: :::Silence:
Spic: :::Silence:::
Me: Donde tu vas?!

Mexicans are fucking foul.

A recap of a typical day at my job.

:ext. from the loading dock rings:

Me: Your name sir?!?
Spic: Jose
Me: Your last name?
Spic: :::Grunt:::
Me: Your last name sir?
Spic: Gomez
Spic: :::Silence:
Spic: :::Silence:::
Me: Donde tu vas?!

are you a border guard esse? :loco:

...Florida state representative Bob Allen, formerly John McCain's state campaign co-chair, was arrested in July after he offered a police officer $20 for the privilege of performing oral sex...

Post-arrest, Allen, appealing at once to homophobia and racism, mounted a "black (gay) panic" defense. You
see he wasn't really interested in giving head, he was just trying to save his neck. Apparently, the cop was
"a pretty stocky black guy" and "there were nothing but other black guys around in the park." Fearing he
was "about to become a statistic," Allen did what any other, rational, straight (straight!), white man would
do if he just so happened to find himself cruising a public restroom full of black men: fork over a Jackson and drop to your knees.
This contest is over, give that man the $10,000!