The (Un)official write anything you want page

"For my pals so loved chicken that they gave their one and only watermelon baby,
that whoever believes in it shall not perish but have eternal chicken wings."

So yeah, I'm heading down to M.E.P.S. tomorrow in Nashville to see if I pass the physical and AVSVAB test, and I'll be ready for boot camp.

My one week vacation from niggerdom has begun. Katatonia tonight and Noctis Valkyries this weekend. Vast amounts of alcoholic beverages will be imbibed, I assure you!

I may never return to that shithole.

My one week vacation from niggerdom has begun. Katatonia tonight and Noctis Valkyries this weekend. Vast amounts of alcoholic beverages will be imbibed, I assure you!

You know what's awesome? I totally forgot Katatonia was tonight. Even after you gave me Nads # I still didn't realize why the fuck I was gonna need to get a hold of him.

:lol:

someone needs to bring a camera to tonights event ... mucho pics and stories are requested

The I has a bucket Seal died :(

walrus_bucket.jpg

Minazo died two years ago, Merzbow even made a 2-volume album in tribute.

YOU GUYS ARE WAAAAAAAY BEHIND this is the first I've even heard about said elephant seal.