The (Un)official write anything you want page

So im at work, its mid-day. I decide to go into the bathroom so I can scratch my nuts.
I walk in, lock the door, drop my pants around knee level and scratch for close to 5 minutes.
Using my finger nails to their fullest potential. I can feel my nuts cooling off, and it is greatness. I finally pull up the pants and go back to work.
As im walking back to my work area I have one of the greatest feelings ever. Its almost like im floating, just from a damn nut scratch.
It reminds me of.........
Shoveling snow when its 5 degrees outside and windy. I shovel for a good hour or so. I start sweating and getting tired as hell from heaving massive amounts of snow onto yard yonder. When I finish I take a deep breath, knock the snow off of my boots and go inside. Whoa Warmth! I take off my gloves and reach down and undo my laces on my heavy wet boots. I throw off my stocking cap, kick off my boots. Take my coat and throw it on the floor. Scratch my head and shuffle my hair around because its itchy and hot. Yank off my hooded sweatshirt, rip off my sweat pants and just sit in a chair with a cup of hot chocolate.

That is seriously how I felt after scratching my nuts. It was most glorious.

I just got the best shit I've smoked since probably Baltimore yesterday!

Mad expensive but worth it I guess...
All I need now is something decent to do while I enjoy it