The (Un)official write anything you want page

I think I'm going to a Cannibal Corpse tomorrow. Goatwhore will be there. But I'm really holding out for Fintroll on Saturday.

be sure to watch for the goatwhore lead singer accidentally start air guitaring, self-consciously stop and then just sort of fumble around for a bit trying to look like he's just moving his hands, several times throughout the night

So I had a interview yesterday at 9am. Walked out of the building at 10:27am.

Today at 10:13am I get a phone call from the lady I interviewed with asking me to come in for a second interview tomorrow at 9am.

I think I got a good chance at nabbing this job :headbang:

Can't fucking wait! As soon as I find out if I get the job I'm doing a major fucking haul to celebrate! :kickass::kickass::kickass:

Goatwhore was really pretty bad when I saw them. Only to be topped by the brittle-to-the-point-of-breaking set put on by 1349.

Wolven Ancestry & Averse Sefira dominated that gig.

Goatwhore was really pretty bad when I saw them. Only to be topped by the brittle-to-the-point-of-breaking set put on by 1349.

Wolven Ancestry & Averse Sefira dominated that gig.

when i saw them together 1349 was a little better than goatwhore, but still awful. poor metal guys :cry:

I decided that having a wooden box is kind of pointless, and I'm planning on getting at least $100 from this, which will go to feeding my "buying new music" addiction, which may or may not include a new copy of Ashes Against The Grain. Nothing against the album.

I decided that having a wooden box is kind of pointless, and I'm planning on getting at least $100 from this, which will go to feeding my "buying new music" addiction, which may or may not include a new copy of Ashes Against The Grain.

I bid $1, so hopefully that'll be enough to win the auction once you remove the reserve price. :saint:

Necuratul said:
Nothing against the album.

You're damn right! :mad:

I just got billed twice on my Credit Card once on 29 Sept and once one 1 October. It's not October yet. What the fuck....