The (Un)official write anything you want page

ah but it isn't just like anywhere else, which is why i ask. although our summer weather here is probably something like your fall weather haha, i imagine it's something of a relief when shit starts to finally cool down? in portland fall is like, DAMMIT i pissed away my 3 months (june/july/aug) of low-humidity, 80-degree weather :loco:

Ah, well, summer is about 90-105 degrees with 80% or more humidity and fall is about 50-60 degrees with maybe 30-40% humidity.

I think I'm going to a Cannibal Corpse tomorrow. Goatwhore will be there. But I'm really holding out for Fintroll on Saturday.

I always wondered about humidity. Like today it was in the 90 percents for humidity and I thought, how the hell do they judge these things? When it gets to 100% is that the absolute maximum amount of chafe-inducing, swamp-assulating moisture that this hellish atmosphere can handle before collapsing under its own water weight?

But seriously, it's almost October ferchrissakes and yesterday it was 90 degrees and 90% humidity, fucking UNNATURAL.

When I get back, I'll give you one of my books that explains it. I'm far to lazy to give you the uber mathematical description. It has a lot to do with a Psychometric Chart and how much water air can actually hold. If I remember correctly, it's call Relative Humidity, if you want to look it up.

lol creationist

So yeah, it was 96 degrees in Ohio this past weekend. Ninety-fucking-six.
Then when I got back here, it was 92.

it was overcast when i walked out of work yesterday, and not hot AT ALL. very pleasant. but the moment the clouds parted and out came the sun, fucking summer and sweaty butt again :mad:

also there was an armadillo run over right outside my building. considering that the area is mostly concrete and surrounded by highways, this was a tad confusing. then i saw another flat armadillo yesterday near my house. armadillo mating season? :erk:

I was at a train station this weekend when some middle aged Japanese man decided to talk to me. Now, he spoke almost no English and I speak almost no Japanese. We got across my nationality, what I do, and what town in Japan I'm living in. After that, I have no fucking clue what he was talking about. I understood the Japanese for eat and train, and then he used the English word "level" a couple times as well. Holy shit, could I not fit these together. I have a feeling, however, that could I puzzle this out, I'd have the secret to immortality.

He was a nice guy though. Some trains in Japan separate and the only way to know that it's happening and which part of the train you're supposed to be on is by listening to the announcement. That, of course, is only in Japanese. So as this guy and I got on the train he looked around, used his Japanese spidey senses and realized we were on the wrong part of the train. He grunted at me and motioned me to follow as he ran back out of the train. We barely made it to the correct section as the doors closed. He sat near me and said one or two more things I couldn't understand to no avail. Then as he was getting off at his stop he said, quite perfectly, "Your town is the final stop for this train. Good-bye." Wtf?

So as this guy and I got on the train he looked around, used his Japanese spidey senses and realized we were on the wrong part of the train....

...Then as he was getting off at his stop he said, quite perfectly, "Your town is the final stop for this train. Good-bye." Wtf?

ROFL

I was at a train station this weekend when some middle aged Japanese man decided to talk to me. Now, he spoke almost no English and I speak almost no Japanese. We got across my nationality, what I do, and what town in Japan I'm living in. After that, I have no fucking clue what he was talking about. I understood the Japanese for eat and train, and then he used the English word "level" a couple times as well. Holy shit, could I not fit these together. I have a feeling, however, that could I puzzle this out, I'd have the secret to immortality.

He was a nice guy though. Some trains in Japan separate and the only way to know that it's happening and which part of the train you're supposed to be on is by listening to the announcement. That, of course, is only in Japanese. So as this guy and I got on the train he looked around, used his Japanese spidey senses and realized we were on the wrong part of the train. He grunted at me and motioned me to follow as he ran back out of the train. We barely made it to the correct section as the doors closed. He sat near me and said one or two more things I couldn't understand to no avail. Then as he was getting off at his stop he said, quite perfectly, "Your town is the final stop for this train. Good-bye." Wtf?

:lol: ... this story kicked ass

hahahaha :lol: :kickass:

So good I make a - useless - post :lol::worship:

seven_003.jpg