The (Un)official write anything you want page

I had General Tao Chicken (in frozen dinner form!) for lunch and it was pretty damn good. Just put some salt, pepper and hot sauce on it for kicks!

I'm pretty sure my co-workers are wishing my death. I played Sodom "Agent Orange" Bathory "The Return" and Forbidded "Twisted Into Form" in succession since coming to work... it makes the day so much more pleasant.

I think it blurs into a heavy metal blur for them. But, since we can have our music, and I would otherwise have to overhear the shittiest of pop music... they are thus inflicted.

Next up I believe I'm switching gears with High On Fire.

Indeed. Can't have them as so much of the job involves constant contact with various campuses and departments. It's not like an actual conflict between co-workers, more of a musical cold war.

I put the mp3 player on shuffle and let fate determine, most days, or go with my particular tastes. Might be an electronica/trip-hop day one day, jazz, what not. Today has been a decided thrash fest.

Got a G15 keyboard today. This thing is the coolest keyboard EVER created. Having so much fun with the macro's. Hell, I have an entire macro set (18) dedicated to various swear words.